£6.04/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Muruve Crianza 2016
Bottle size and vintage
A 100% Tinta de Toro (Tempranillo) wine from the Frutos Villar family’s estate at Bodega Muruve in Toro. There is plenty of complexity and elegance in this bouquet, highlighting aromas typically discerned from ageing in fine quality wood. The full-flavoured and well-rounded palate is complemented by good tannin structure.
Aged for 8-12 months in 95% American and 5% French oak barrels, with racking every 3 months. The wine underwent a minimum of 6 months of bottle ageing before being released onto the market.
Hare / Grilled beef / Ossobuco
- Vinification material:Wood
- Ageing period:Between 8 and 12 months
- Type of wood:American and french oak
- ViewBright / Clean / Reddish glints / Ruby red / Brick-red hues
- Bouquet:Spicy notes / Roasted notes / Ripe red fruit / Coffee / Leather / Balsamic notes / Vanilla / Liquorice / Toffee / Chocolate / Fruit aromas / Indian ink
- Mouth:Persistent / Spicy notes / Flavoursome / Fruit notes / Fleshy / Rounded / Balsamic notes / Roasted notes
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 14ºC and 16ºC
- Decanting:Aeration is recommended
Muruve wine are among our favourites
We usually order the reserve but have given the crianza a go recently and found it to be a good house wine. Not as full bodied as the reserve but still well structured and full of flavour. will order againby: AB Emsworth (01/03/2017) - Vintage 2012
Muruve Crianza 2012
Full tasting Toro wine - lots of oak - this could actually be a classy Rioja! I though it excellent value for money!by: Cliente Vinissimus (02/04/2017) - Vintage 2012
Excelente calidad precio.
Es un vino un poco fuerte, con potente graduación alcoholica, abstenerse el que no le guste este tipo de vino, en cuanto a relación calidad precio excelentae