£ 9.57/ btl 0.75 L
(£ 8.77 x12)
Details for Mas Elena 2017
Bottle size and vintage
- Vinification material:Wood
- Ageing period:8 months
- Barrel age:Used
- Type of wood:French oak
- ViewPicota cherry red / Intense / Bluish glints
- Bouquet:Red fruit / Spicy notes / Liquorice / Fruit aromas
- Mouth:Structured / Elegant / Toasty notes / Fresh / Fleshy
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 16ºC and 18ºC
Ya lo conocía. Cre que describe, siendo un vino más normal, el estilo y la forma de hacer de Pares Balta.by: Ulf Eriksson (13/12/2017) - Vintage 2014
Ver y good Wine
I have visited the Pares Balta Wineyard some year ago, and this wine is abslolute one of my favoruites, very tasteful!
The winery was founded in 1790 and since then it has never lost the tradition of being a family concern, passed from parents to children. The wines are produced from the 5 estates which the family owns in the area of Pacs del Penedès, on land that ranges from 170 to 750 metres in altitude, which favours the production of wines with clear differences and styles. The winery currently makes two distinctly different lines of wines: the micro-cuvées and the classic range. The mi...