£ 22.07/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Hisenda Miret 2017
Bottle size and vintage
This wine comes under the group of micro-cuvées due to its limited production, and its own particular characteristics, only brought out in certain years.
- Vinification material:Wood
- Ageing period:5 months
- Barrel age:New, second and third year
- Type of wood:French oak
- ViewBright / Picota cherry red
- Bouquet:Spicy notes / Sweet spices / Balsamic notes / Undergrowth notes / Fruit aromas
- Mouth:Spicy notes / Ripe tannins / Long / Good entry / Balsamic notes / Well-integrated acidity / Pleasant finish
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 15ºC and 17ºC
The winery was founded in 1790 and since then it has never lost the tradition of being a family concern, passed from parents to children. The wines are produced from the 5 estates which the family owns in the area of Pacs del Penedès, on land that ranges from 170 to 750 metres in altitude, which favours the production of wines with clear differences and styles. The winery currently makes two distinctly different lines of wines: the micro-cuvées and the classic range. The mi...