£ 15.74/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Mas Irene 2017
Bottle size and vintage
- Vinification material:Wood
- Ageing period:13 months
- Type of wood:French oak
- ViewGarnet / Reddish glints
- Bouquet:Red fruit / Complex / Higly aromatic / Candied fruit / Fruit aromas
- Mouth:Powerful / Smooth / Spicy notes / Toasty notes / Ageing notes / Long finish / Full / Fruit notes / Oily / Pleasant finish / Forest fruits
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 15ºC and 17ºC
Hace años que conozco esta joya. En mi opinión es uno de los mejores vinos (de su categoría) que he probado.
The winery was founded in 1790 and since then it has never lost the tradition of being a family concern, passed from parents to children. The wines are produced from the 5 estates which the family owns in the area of Pacs del Penedès, on land that ranges from 170 to 750 metres in altitude, which favours the production of wines with clear differences and styles. The winery currently makes two distinctly different lines of wines: the micro-cuvées and the classic range. The mi...