£ 22.24/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Emilio Moro La Felisa 2018
Bottle size and vintage
A homage to tradition La Felisa is the latest creation of José and Javier Moro, current owners and third generation of the family business, and their first organic wine. It pays homage to their mother, Doña Felisa, and by doing so, also to the tradition and values which José and Javier grew up with, handed down by their parents: a love of the land and vineyard, the hard work required by the Castilian terrain, humility... It's a response to the demands of the current market, while at the same time recapturing in a way the flavour and aromas of former times.
- Vine age:Between 15 and 25 years
- Ageing period:12 months
- Barrel age:Used
- Type of wood:Oak
- ViewBright / Opaque / Clean / Ripe picota cherry red / Deep / Dense
- Bouquet:Varietal notes / Black fruit / Vanilla / Liquorice / Toffee / Violets / Fruit aromas / Floral scents / Confectionery notes
- Mouth:Persistent / Ripe tannins / Long / Lively / Pleasant finish / Marked tannins
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 15ºC and 17ºC
- Decanting:Aeration is recommended
Der beerigste RdD
Ich hatte eine hohe Erwartung, aber er schmeckt mir einfach zu beerig. Das ist aber sehr individuell und soll keine schlechte Bewertung bedeuten.
Bodegas Emilio Moro
Bodegas Emilio Moro has the perfect platform for producing great wines: family tradition (José and Javier Moro are the third generation of vine growers), a strategic site (in the heart of the Ribera del Duero), pure clones of the indigenous grape, excellent quality soils (clay, chalk and gravel) and an ideal orientation. The winery currently owns some 200 hectares of vineyards, planted and grafted with an excellent Tempranillo clone recouped from their oldest vineyards. So...