£10.86/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Paco García Garnacha 2017
Bottle size and vintage
Made entirely with Garnacha manually collected from the vineyards of the Las Canteras farm, located at 470 meters above sea level, on clay soils, with small percentages of sand and silt typical of the Murillo area. Aged for 10 months in French and American oak barrels, second and third use since the Garnacha variety is very sensitive to excess wood.
The result is a sexy wine, a fresh and jovial Atlantic garnacha, full of red fruits, cherries, white flowers, orange peel, honey ... and a very pleasant, creamy, complete body. With an intense and exotic cherry color that will make your senses vibrate.
White meats / Salads / Fish / Mild cheeses
- Vine age:34 years
- Soil:Clay / Silt / Sand
- Ageing period:10 months
- Barrel age:Second and third year
- Type of wood:French and american oak
- ViewPicota cherry red / Intense
- Bouquet:Red fruit / White flowers / Cherries / Coffee / Strawberries / Cinnamon / Vanilla / Honey / Fruit aromas / Floral scents / Orange peel
- Mouth:Long / With body / Creamy / Pleasant / Sweet notes / Easy to drink
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 16ºC and 18ºC