£ 7.70/ btl 0.75 L
Details for El Jardín de la Emperatriz Blanco 2019
Bottle size and vintage
- Vine age:Between 35 and 60 years
- Climate:Continental with mediterranean influence
- ViewPale yellow
- Bouquet:White flowers / Complex / White fruit
- Mouth:Fresh / Oily / Balsamic aromas
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 6ºC and 8ºC
Great Value Wine!!
This is an excellent wine at a great price. It is a smooth dry white wine with lovely citrus flavours and I will keep buying it regularly as it is a big favourite of mine.
Viñedos Hermanos Hernáiz
Finca La Emperatriz is one of the very few Rioja wineries to produce their wines from one single vine-growing plantation, which is customary in Bordeaux's Médoc region (other Rioja wineries employing the same model are Remelluri, Valpiedra and Contino). This is an estate of excellent quality whose potential had already been recognised at the Paris Universal Exhibition in 1878 and which concealed a very important history. The estate originally belonged to Eugenia de Montijo...