£ 10.44/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Barón de Ley Varietales Graciano 2017
Bottle size and vintage
From the Los Almendros estate at an altitude of 460 metres, Barón de Ley delight us with this expressive and fresh Graciano wine. Infinite aromatic sensations and an excellent balance make this a wine which can be either enjoyed straight away or left to improve in the bottle for a few years.
Small game dishes / Sirloin steak / Roast lamb
- Vinification material:Wood
- Ageing period:12 months
- Type of wood:American oak
- ViewOpaque / Bluish glints / Morello cherry red
- Bouquet:Red fruit / Mineral notes / Ageing notes / Higly aromatic / Vanilla / Fruit aromas / Redcurrants
- Mouth:Fresh / Fruit notes / Intense / Good entry / Red fruit / Well-integrated tannins / Vibrant
- Optimum serving temperature:14ºC
Barón de Ley
The Barón de Ley winery is located in an old monastery in Mendavia (Navarre), within the DOCa Rioja appellation. Founded in 1985 and based on the model of the châteaux in the Médoc region, the cellar has deservedly gained a reputation as a specialist in producing wines for ageing with their excellent Reservas and Gran Reservas. It is one of the few Spanish wineries listed on the stock exchange as part of the larger wine group which goes under the same name and includes other ...