£ 5.22/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Valdespino Albariza 2018
Bottle size and vintage
Seafood / Aperitifs / Asian cuisine
- Climate:Mediterranean with atlantic influence
- ViewGolden glints / Pale yellow
- Bouquet:White flowers / Herbaceous notes / White fruit / Saline
- Mouth:Fresh / Dry / Pleasant / Light / Mineral
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 7ºC and 9ºC
MUY BUENO PARA ESTE VERANO.
LE HE DADO SOLO 4 ESTRELLAS POR QUE A LO LARGO DE ESTE VERANO PIENSO ENCONTRAR MEJORES VINOS.
Valdespino (Grupo Estévez)
Valdespino is one of the oldest Sherry firms and owns one of Jerez's most select plots, Macharnudo Alto - emblematic vineyards that this winery has been cultivating for centuries. Known for its traditional style, it is one of the few that carries out production following the classic system of fermentation in butt, with biological ageing taking place under a film of yeast. In 1999, Valdespino was incorporated into the Estevez Group along with Bodegas José Estévez and Bodegas...