£12.00/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Lealtanza Reserva 2014
Bottle size and vintage
Aged for 18 months in new French oak barrels, with a further three months in French oak vats and 12 months in bottle.
Oily fish / Roasts / Casseroles / Grilled meat
- Climate:Atlantic with mediterranean influence
- ViewGarnet / Brick-red rim
- Bouquet:Red fruit / Cherries / Ageing notes / Smoky notes / Pepper / Raspberry / Balsamic aromas
- Mouth:Persistent / Full / Lovely tannins / Rounded
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 16ºC and 18ºC
Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren. Ich kann den Wein (Lealtanza) nicht bewerten. Ich habe ihn zwar vor ca. 3 Wochen bestellt (und bezahlt!!!) er ist aber immer noch nicht eingetroffen. Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Bodegas Altanza started out in 1998, operated by a group of businesspeople from La Rioja, with the idea of setting up a winery which produced wines of quality that everybody could afford. The winery was created with the intention of making Reservas and Gran Reservas, since ‘Reserva’ was the wine which cellar owners in the past used to reserve for offering to their best clientele. Located in Fuenmayor (Rioja Alta), the winery tries to combine tradition and modernity. For th...