£ 22.01/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Habla Duende 2018
Bottle size and vintage
Habla Duende is a select white inspired by nymphs, a symbol of fertility and nature. A wine touched by the goblin.
- Climate:Continental with atlantic influence
- Ageing period:9 months
- Type of wood:French oak
- ViewStraw yellow / Greenish glints
- Bouquet:Smoky notes / Higly aromatic / Floral notes / Citrus fruits
- Mouth:Elegant / Fresh / Mineral
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 7ºC and 9ºC
Bodegas Habla is a newly-founded winery in Extremadura and also a valuable research and investigation (R & I) enterprise, serving the vine-growing and wine-producing industry. José Civantos and Juan Tirado, the winery’s owners, have opted for the most advanced techniques and invested in the most modern technology available. They have benefitted from having some great experts around them when making their wines – unique wines, treated separately each year and marketed under t...