£29.32/ btl 0.75 L
Other customers also bought
Details for Fincas de Ganuza Reserva 2014
Bottle size and vintage
A wine of considerable length and with great ageing potential. A real gem that endows this bodega with well-deserved importance, and most pleasant and easy to drink.
Matured for 23 months in French oak barrels.
Veal stew / Entrecôte with pepper sauce / Suckling lamb
- Vine age:Between 25 and 40 years
- Climate:Atlantic with continental influence
- Ageing period:24 months
- Barrel age:New
- Type of wood:French and american oak
- ViewBrick-red hues / Cherry red / Quite opaque
- Bouquet:Toasty notes / Complex / Higly aromatic / Blackberries / Vanilla / Plums / Fruity / Morello cherry
- Mouth:Elegant / Long / Rounded / Harmonious
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 16ºC and 17ºC
- Decanting:Aeration is recommended
Wunderbar weicher Wein!
Wir lieben die Weine von Fernando Remirez! Weich und zugleich äußerst gehaltvoll. Klasse! We do love wines by Fernando Remirez. BTW - another actual pic of the bottle will help!
Bodegas Fernando Remírez de Ganuza
Located in Samaniego, in the heart of the Rioja Alavesa, there exists what we could call the region's authentic “signature” winery. Thanks to the intelligent, keen-eyed work of Fernando Remírez de Ganuza, this wine conveys his singular approach and methodology, as well as its own individual character and distinguishing features.“New Rioja” would mean simply nothing without this great innovator and his now much-revered winery.