£16.06/ btl 0.75 L
Details for De Moya Sofia Noble Dulce 2015
Bottle size and vintage
De Moya Sofia Noble Dulce is a naturally sweet Botrytis wine made from sauvignon blanC. They control the morning humidity and when the fungus arises they remain pending its development. Only the grains that are in their proper moment in each cluster are scissors cut into the vine, making up to three passes on successive days.
- Climate:Mediterranean with continental influence
- ViewIntense / Deep yellow
- Bouquet:Floral notes / Tropical fruit / Citrus fruits / Citrus fruit jam / Honey / Mushrooms
- Mouth:Silky / Persistent / Fresh / Long / Unctuous
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 9ºC and 11ºC
Lovely dessert wine with good botrytis character, would recommend!