£ 21.13/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Ventisquero Grey Gran Reserva Carmenere 2017
Bottle size and vintage
Lamb / Venison / Wild boar
- Soil:Clay sand
- Ageing period:18 months
- Barrel age:New, second and third year
- Type of wood:Holm oak
- ViewViolet glints / Cherry red
- Bouquet:Graphite / Black fruit / Blackberries / Pepper / Blueberries / Spices / Ripe cherry / Damp earth
- Mouth:Persistent / Fresh / Long / Good acidity / Velvety tannins / Vibrant
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 15ºC and 17ºC
- Decanting:Aeration is recommended
Elegante, ideal con guisos de caza
Interesantes sus matices ahumados en nariz con notas intensas a pimiento verde. Taninos muy redondos en boca y retro gusto afrutado y largo. Es un vino con muchos matices, ideal para maridar con carnes rojas guisadas o picantes.
The Ventisquero winery started out its life in the Maipo valley in Chile in 2000 under the leadership of oenologist Felipe Tosso. Their first wines were made there and three years later the winery expanded to include vineyards in the Casablanca valley and the prestigious Apalta valley, which would soon become home to some of the top wines from the Viña Ventisquero brand. The winery's young but experienced team have always aimed to show the diversity of local landscapes thr...