£ 5.88/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Protos Verdejo 2019
Bottle size and vintage
A fresh, fruit-forward Verdejo that serves to round off their range of top-notch reds from the Ribera del Duero.
Pasta dishes / Soft cheeses / Rice with fish / Salads with soft cheese / Vegetable quiche / Scallops
- Vine age:Between 15 and 25 years
- ViewBright / Straw yellow / Clean / Greenish glints
- Bouquet:Higly aromatic / Fine / Balsamic notes / Fennel / Tropical fruits / Newly-mown grass
- Mouth:Structured / Persistent / Fresh / Dry / With body / Good acidity / Rounded / Slightly bitter
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 6ºC and 8ºC
Protos is now the benchmark to which I judge Verdejos. A clean crisp tasty wine that drinks well and is great value for money.by: RobS (7 Feb) - Vintage 2019
Sunshine in a glass.
A great all rounder. Simple and straightforward, no layers of complexity, just a really refreshing glass of wine especially in the sun!by: SANTIAGO RUBIALES DOMINGUEZ (30 Jul) - Vintage 2019
Un vino que nunca falla, excelente relacion calidad - precioby: RAFAEL (12 Jun) - Vintage 2019
Gran relación calidad/precio. Servicio de entrega excelente.by: SteveS (29/10/2019) - Vintage 2018
Fresh and lively
I have a great soft spot for Protos wine which improve as you go up the range with a Gran Reserva tinto awaiting a special occasion. This verdejo is fresh, fruity and great to drink now. It is perfect as an all occasions wine.