£194.53/ btl 0.75 L
Other customers also bought
Details for María Remírez de Ganuza Reserva 2007
Bottle size and vintage
María Remírez de Ganuza sets out to be the bodega's best wine, a selection of the choicest barrels, exceptionally well-looked after and well-produced.
Matured for 22 months in French oak barrels.
NOTE: María pays homage to a daughter of the Remírez de Ganuza family who sadly died. Consequently, all the monies raised from the sales of the 2003 and 2004 vintages (2,000 bottles of each) will be donated to the AECC (Spanish Association Against Cancer) for research projects investigating cancer.
Cured cheeses / Roast pigeon / Dishes with truffles
- Vine age:60 years
- Climate:Atlantic with mediterranean influence
- Ageing period:Between 22 and 24 months
- Barrel age:New
- Type of wood:French oak
- ViewPicota cherry red / Violet rim
- Bouquet:Vanilla / Cherries in liqueur / Red fruit jam
- Mouth:Balanced / Complex / Fine tannins / Medium-bodied
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 16ºC and 18ºC
- Decanting:Decanting is recommended
Bodegas Fernando Remírez de Ganuza
Located in Samaniego, in the heart of the Rioja Alavesa, there exists what we could call the region's authentic “signature” winery. Thanks to the intelligent, keen-eyed work of Fernando Remírez de Ganuza, this wine conveys his singular approach and methodology, as well as its own individual character and distinguishing features.“New Rioja” would mean simply nothing without this great innovator and his now much-revered winery.