Callejuela Manzanilla Origen
£12.38/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Callejuela Manzanilla Origen
- Climate:Atlantic with mediterranean influence
- Ageing period:5 months
- Barrel age:Used
- Type of wood:American oak
- ViewDeep yellow
- Bouquet:Floral notes / Sharp / Intenso
- Mouth:Elegant / Fine / Saline
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 5ºC and 7ºC
Manzanilla con firma.
Un manzanilla que entra muy bien con marisco y sabores ácidos.
The history of Bodega Callejuela dates back to around 1980, when Francisco Blanco Martínez, descended from vine growers and having 20 years of experience in the wine world, began producing artisan grape juice to sell to other wineries and small quantities of wine for personal consumption. Francisco, father of the current managers, started at that time to buy vineyards in the Marco de Jerez region. In 1997, they moved to Pago del Hornillo, one of Sanlúcar's highest areas, a...