£42.76/ 0.75 L btl
Other customers also bought
Wine Tilenus Pieros 2012
Made from strains over 100 years old, grown on exceptionally sandy clay-calcareous soils, between 600-800 meters of altitude. Manual harvest, aged between 18-22 months in French oak barrels.
Great complexity and olfactory depth with an abundance of mineral and phosphoric notes, spices and aromatic herbs. In the mouth it is mature, bulky, very expressive and with a powerful and aromatic finish in the aftertaste. Guardian wine with an excellent evolution.
- Vine age:100 years
- Soil:Limestone / Sand
- Ageing period:Between 18 and 22 months
- Type of wood:French oak
- Clarification and filtration:Bottled unfined and unfiltered
- ViewPicota cherry red / Intense
- Bouquet:Spicy notes / Complex / Aromatic herbs / Profound / Mineral / Phosphorus
- Mouth:Powerful / Structured / Fleshy / Expressive / Ripe / Aromatic