£ 31.55/ btl 0.75 L
Details for La Baraja 2015
Bottle size and vintage
La Baraja is the bet of Viña Vilano with the current wine world, expressed in the form of cosmopolitan and international wine. It combines the tradition of centenary grape varieties with the modernity of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.
The result is an elegant and velvety wine with great aromatic potential.
- Vine age:Between 20 and 100 years
- Ageing period:18 months
- Type of wood:French oak
- ViewPicota cherry / Purple hues
- Bouquet:Red fruit / Toasty notes / Floral notes
- Mouth:Powerful / Elegant / Long / Pleasant tannins
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 14ºC and 16ºC
- Decanting:Aeration is recommended