£16.90/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Ferraton Crozes-Hermitage Calendes 2017
Bottle size and vintage
The calendas (first day of the month according to the Roman calendar), days of the new moon, symbolize the passage of time. This breath of nature air, at the rhythm of the lunar cycles, is what is offered to the senses of the winemaker throughout the year. Coming from sedimentary and granite plots, Ferraton Crozes-Hermitage Calendes is the expression of the three great terroirs of the Crozes-Hermitage denomination, molded by Rhône and Isère since time immemorial.
Glacial barrage with numerous pebbles, limestone and gravel in the cities of Mercurol and Beaumont-Monteux. Granite floor in the town of Larnage
Very intense violet red color with notes of red fruit, black currant, raspberry and floral notes of violet on the nose. The palate is complete and generous with a ripe fruit finish with spicy touches.
- Climate:Continental with mediterranean influence
- ViewCherry red
- Bouquet:Violets / Raspberry / Blueberries / Red berries
- Mouth:Fresh / Full / Aromatic / Generous
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 14ºC and 16ºC
- Drinking and storing:Drink now or keep until 2025