£ 10.75/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Châtelet de Gaudou Tradition 2017
Bottle size and vintage
Châtelet de Gaudou Tradition is a mixture of different terroirs from the village of Vire sur Lot that make up the Château.
This wine is very fine, silky and fatty, with fruity aromas. She wears a beautiful dark dress with purple highlights. Nose with aroma of red berries and licorice on a mineral background. A soft attack that leads to a full-bodied mouth, quite dense and with silky tannins.
Veal with mushrooms / Cheeses / Vegetable quiche
- Vine age:33 years
- Climate:Atlantic with continental influence
- Ageing period:9 months
- Type of wood:French oak
- ViewPicota cherry red / Blueish glints
- Bouquet:Liquorice / Red berries / Moderately aromatic
- Mouth:With body / Velvety / Silky tannins
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 15ºC and 17ºC
- Drinking and storing:Drink now or keep until 2023