£8.08/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Châtelet de Gaudou Terroirs 2018
Bottle size and vintage
Châtelet de Gaudou Terroirs is made with malbec grapes, after all, it always had its roots in the heart of the Lot Valley. Gourmet pleasure wine, made with generous fruits produced in Gaudou terroirs.
Dark purple color, violet tones. Intense nose that mixes fruity and floral notes. Very fresh, flexible, good concentration in the mouth. The fruit dominates the whole.
White meats / Hard cheese / Italian cuisine
- Vine age:30 years
- Climate:Atlantic with mediterranean influence
- ViewPicota cherry red / Violet glints
- Bouquet:Floral notes / Blackberries / Violets / Raspberry / Redcurrants
- Mouth:Balanced / Fresh / Seductive
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 15ºC and 17ºC
- Drinking and storing:Drink now or keep until 2022