£15.92/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Château du Chatelard Fleurie Renaissance 2016
Bottle size and vintage
This appellation flourishes on terroirs composed of pink granites. Our Fleurie lets express these soils and will thus make you discover the particularity, without frills, of this vintage whose elegance is the key word. True pearl of Gamay, its unique grape variety, this Fleurie will bring you sweet pleasure.
Carmine-red in color, its intense nose gives off floral aromas and small black and red fruits. On the palate, its frank attack gives way to a fleshy and silky body. Its finish is full of greed. This selection plays the card of elegance and finesse. Aged 18 months in oak barrels.
Roasted duck / Oven-baked turkey / Roasted poultry
- Vine age:80 years
- Climate:Continental with mediterranean influence
- Vinification material:Wood
- Ageing period:18 months
- Type of wood:French oak
- ViewGarnet / Raspberry glints
- Bouquet:Spices / Red berries / Fresh strawberry
- Mouth:Balanced / Long / Well-integrated tannins
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 14ºC and 16ºC