£21.32/ btl 0.75 L
Other customers also bought
Details for Château de Gaudou Le Sang de Ma Terre 2018
Bottle size and vintage
This new project was born from the friendship between Jean-Pierre Alaux, writer and Fabrice Durou, following the special cuvée Le Sang de la Vigne, developed in 2012 to celebrate the ten years of the police series; success is quickly met, the cuvée is classified by Wine Enthusiast in the 100 best wines in the world a few weeks after its launch.
A vintage of excellence, stemming from old vines on one of the beautiful terroirs of Cahors, the Blood of my land is appreciated with your most refined dishes. This cuvée is a duet between a winemaker and a writer, from the same land.
Very dark, almost black, ruby red color, purple hues. Nose of black fruit, touches of graphite. Generous, powerful and ample mouth. Tight tannic structure, still present. Controlled balance.
Mushrooms / Strawberry cake
- Vine age:Between 33 and 60 years
- View mulberry red
- Bouquet:Toasty notes / Black fruit / Liquorice / Spices / Eucalyptus / Prunes
- Mouth:Structured / Fresh / Lovely tannins / Harmonious
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 16ºC and 18ºC
- Drinking and storing:Drink now or keep until 2030