£11.30/ 0.75 L btl
Bellissime Rosé 2020
Alcohol content i
Bottle size and vintage
Rosé from bleeding and direct pressing, vinified in stainless steel vats at low temperature. Early bottling, 5 months after harvest.
Pale salmon pink color, limpid and brilliant. The nose is fruity and spicy, reminiscent of wild strawberries, raspberries and fine Provençal spices. The mouth is at the same time ample, balanced and fruity, with a fresh and long finish. A magnificent rosé of finesse.
- Vinification material:Stainless steel
- Ageing period:5 months
- ViewBrillante / Rosa salmone
- Bouquet:Spicy notes / Fruity / Wild strawberries
- Mouth:Long finish / Full / Fruit-forward / Equilibrato
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 6ºC and 8ºC