£27.00/ 0.75 L btl
Arcane VI Les Amoureux 2016
Alcohol content i
Bottle size and vintage
The Arcane VI Les Amoureux cuvée brings together, for the first time, five vintages combined at the same time to express its specificities, overcoming the limitations for a well-balanced blend. The mix is made up of 80% Grenache, 20% Mourvèdre, Cinsault and Caladoc.
Lirac is deep, round, silky, with a good medium palate (mainly syrah). Gigondas provides structure, a powerful juice with concentrated tannins. The Beaumes de Venise provide pleasant, fruity and fresh notes. Juices from the hill of St Amand (600m above sea level, highest point of the Dentelles de Montmirail). Vacqueyras is more aromatic, with notes of garrigue, a floral side and a certain sweetness. Rasteau expresses its deep terroir with structured tannins.
Chocolate desserts / Game stews / Grilled meat
- Soil:Sand / Galestro
- Climate:Continental with mediterranean influence
- ViewIntense red
- Bouquet:Pepper / Ripe cherry / Olives / Shrubland
- Mouth:Balanced / Elegant / Long finish
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 15ºC and 17ºC
- Drinking and storing:Drink now or keep until 2036