Red wineWhite wineSparkling wineOther winesSpecial offersWine packsRegions
Capichera: The magic and history of the Vermentino grape in Sardinia -10% TODAY ONLY!7h 38m 3s
Tinita Verdejo 2018

Tinita Verdejo

2018
91
PARKER

Tinita is a serious Verdejo made from grapes planted in very poor limestone-sandy soils in an extrem...

Immediate dispatch

£ 8.55

/ btl 0.75 L

Details for Tinita Verdejo 2018

Producer

Alcohol content

13.0%

Bottle size and vintage

0.75 L - 2018

Review

Tinita is a serious Verdejo made from grapes planted in very poor limestone-sandy soils in an extreme continental climate. 75% of the grapes ferment at low temperature in stainless steel tanks, after a 10-hour maceration, pressing and racking, with a subsequent aging on their lees. The remaining 25% ferment in oak barrels after maceration, pressing and racking, with a subsequent aging of 3 months, with periodic batonnages.

Oven-baked fish / Aperitifs / Sushi

  • Soil:Sand / Limestone
  • Climate:Continental
  • ViewDeep gold
  • Bouquet:Fennel / Peach / Nectarine / Hazelnuts
  • Mouth:Elegant / Smooth / Fresh / Bitter
  • Optimum serving temperature:Between 8ºC and 10ºC