£21.20/ 0.75 L btl
Le Secret des Marchands Grande Réserve 2017
Alcohol content i
Bottle size and vintage
Le Secret des Marchands is the story of a plot. A century-old Garnacha plot located at the foot of Corbières at an altitude of 320 m in the Agly valley.
A 100% Garnacha wine, which gives a fresh and dense attack. This wine is quickly appreciated with its notes of red fruits such as black cherry, plum and cinnamon. Silky tannins provide a structure associated with aromas of cocoa and coffee for beautiful complexity and length in the mouth. Menthol, quite typical of the estate's wines, is found at the end of the mouth.
Desserts / Cheeses / Red meats / Mildly spiced asian cuisine
- Vine age:100 years
- Yields:Very low yields
- ViewPurplish red / Garnet glints
- Bouquet:Red fruit / Sweet spices / Rosemary / Cinnamon
- Mouth:Structured / Toasty notes / Long finish / Leather / Cherries / Silky tannins
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 14ºC and 15ºC
- Decanting:Aeration is recommended
- Drinking and storing:Drink now or keep until 2026