£8.11/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Karma de Drac 2016
Bottle size and vintage
An unpretentious, flawless wine, light both in colour and on the palate, revealing aromas and flavours typical of its terroir: smooth and with a velvety feel. A thoroughly enjoyable wine.
Aged for 4-6 months in oak barrels.
Poultry / Mediterranean cuisine / Mild cheeses
- Vinification material:Wood / Concrete
- Ageing period:Between 4 and 6 months
- Type of wood:Oak
- ViewRuby red / Violet glints
- Bouquet:Red fruit / Toasty notes / Higly aromatic / Elegant / Vanilla / Undergrowth notes / Fruit aromas / Eucalyptus
- Mouth:Persistent / Long finish / Smooth tannins / Pleasant / Easy to drink
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 15ºC and 17ºC