£58.45/ 0.75 L btl
Other customers also bought
Details for Jaboulet - La Maison Bleu Hermitage 2015
Alcohol content i
Bottle size and vintage
This Maison Bleu cru presents a full-bodied and soft palate with polished tannins.
The Syrah gives this wine a beautiful ruby color. Its nose is focused on red fruits and floral aromas. In the mouth it is fruity but also fresh, ending with its fleshy side.
Brie and camembert type cheese / Foie gras / Cooked pork products
- Climate:Continental with mediterranean influence
- ViewRuby red
- Bouquet:Black fruit / Botanical aromas
- Mouth:Fresh / Fleshy / Fruit-forward
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 15ºC and 17ºC
- Drinking and storing:Drink now or keep until 2025