£9.36/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Gran Feudo Viñas Viejas Reserva 2014
Bottle size and vintage
A Reserva with all the essence of old Tempranillo and Garnacha vineyards, planted between 1940 and 1960. A Reserva with aromas of jammy fruit, structured, with plenty of volume and elegance from fine wood.
Aged for at least 18 months in French and American oak barrels.
Red meats / Roasts / Casseroles / Game
- Vinification material:Wood
- Ageing period:18 months
- Type of wood:French and american oak
- ViewPicota cherry red / Intense / Garnet rim / Quite opaque
- Bouquet:Spicy notes / Ripe fruit / Black fruit / Higly aromatic / Stone fruit / Hardwoods
- Mouth:Elegant / Persistent / Full / Black fruit / Rounded / Oily / Good entry / Well-integrated wood / Oak
- Optimum serving temperature:16ºC
Very good wine, very good quality-price -balance
Very good wine, with very reasonable price. Typical Navarre, taste could be slightly more full but good as it is. Pairs greatly with manchego cheese.by: BERNARD (03/04/2017) - Vintage 2010
un grand vin a prix abordable
un grand vin a prix abordable ......bonne longueur en bouche ....... du velours .... a boire les yeux fermer ....
Bodegas Gran Feudo
Gran Feudo is a well-recognised brand name that has made its mark over the past 35 years and is known in over 60 countries. With connections to the Bodegas Julián Chivite family of Navarra, its history comes through one of Spain's oldest wine-making dynasties. In 1872 Claudio Chivite began building a winery called La Cascajera, which was named after the stone quarry where it was located, and this now houses Bodegas Gran Feudo, complete with renovation and refurbishments. I...