£8.41/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Ferraton Samorëns 2019
Bottle size and vintage
Ferraton Samorëns is made in vineyards situated on the left bank of the Rhône. Alluvial soil and gravely soil.The grapes are destemmed and the vinification takes place in vats. The extraction is made by punching down to ensure a good extraction of the tannins. The maceration lasts around 15 days. Temperature-controlled vinification. Maturing in vats.
Colour: Garnet core with ruby reflects. Nose: Aromas of very ripe red fruits Palate: Nicely structured. Aromas of blackberries, raspberries, blueberries and liquorice. Nice spices and herbs.
- Soil:Gravel surface / Alluvial
- Climate:Mediterranean with continental influence
- Vinification material:Stainless steel
- ViewGarnet / Ruby-red glints
- Bouquet:Spicy notes / Ripe red fruit / Fresh herb
- Mouth:Structured / Flavoursome / Firm
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 12ºC and 14ºC