£ 20.95/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Delas St Joseph Les Challeys blanc 2017
Bottle size and vintage
Risotto / Hard cheese / Fish in sauce
- Soil:Granit / Schist
- Climate:Continental with mediterranean influence
- ViewDeep yellow / Greenish glints
- Bouquet:Floral notes / Candied fruit / Citrus fruits / Honey
- Mouth:Fresh / Creamy / Tasty
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 8ºC and 10ºC
Un blanco afrutado y agradable
Puro fresqueo. Esta mezcla de marsanne y roussane es floral, con aromas a miel, con un paso sencillo y una acidez controlada que hace muy agradable el trago.
The Delas Frères winemakers firmly believe in the typicity of the terroir, a philosophy seen clearly in all their wines. They manage to capture the essence of the terroir in each of their Côtes-du-Rhône appellations, thanks to their 175 years of experience in Hermitage. It all started in Tournon-sur-Rhône, in 1835, when Charles Audibert and Philippe Delas acquired a wine-merchant business which they named Audibert et Delas. A generation later, the company was renamed Delas...