£ 17.79/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Château de Nages JT Blanc 2016
Bottle size and vintage
- Climate:Continental with mediterranean influence
- ViewDeep yellow / Greenish glints
- Bouquet:Candied fruit / Apricot / Aniseed / Lime / Toasted almonds
- Mouth:Fresh / With body / Expressive
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 9ºC and 11ºC
Muy buen equilibrio entre fino pero con carácter. Buena y larga sensación en boca. Un poco caro pero vale la pena.
Château de Nages
Located in the Costières de Nîmes appellation, the most southerly region in the Rhône valley, the Château de Nages winery is owned by the skilled winemaker Michel Gassier — from the fourth generation of a great family of vignerons. Their estate is undoubtedly the most outstanding one in the area and clearly shows the possibilities this terroir can offer. The wines from Château de Nages are produced with technical precision and represent an intense expression of the terroir...