£ 9.66/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Chapoutier Belleruche Blanc 2017
Bottle size and vintage
- Soil:Clay / Marl / Limestone
- Climate:Continental with mediterranean influence
- Vinification material:Stainless steel
- Ageing period:5 months
- ViewDeep yellow
- Bouquet:Higly aromatic / Floral notes / Fennel / Expressive / Apricot
- Mouth:Elegant / Complex / Fresh / Rounded
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 7ºC and 9ºC
Blanco muy fresco
Probé este vino en Lyon y me gustó mucho. Frutado y suave. Entra muy bien. Está muy rico.
The Maison Chapoutier lays claim to a family tradition which dates back to 1808, although it wasn't until Michel Chapoutier took control of the company in 1990 that its wines began to stand out, with a very extensive catalogue offering a variety of high quality products. Chapoutier is particularly well-known for its remarkable Hermitage wines; in this appellation, the Chapoutier maison owns its largest tract of wine-producing land, comprising 34 of the 115 hectares held ov...