£ 5.88/ btl 0.75 L
(£ 5.39 x12)
Details for Agustí Torelló Mata Xic Vermell 2019
Bottle size and vintage
- Vinification material:Stainless steel
- ViewBright / Pink / Salmon
- Bouquet:Herbaceous notes / White fruit / Fragrant / Dried flowers
- Mouth:Smooth / Fresh / Slight bitterness
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 6ºC and 8ºC
Vino suave y fresco
Vino suave y fresco, la uva Xarel-lo marida muy bien con platos de pescado y también con las carnes blancas.
Cavas Agustí Torelló
Agustí Torelló Mata was a pioneer, setting up his own Cava winery in 1959. Ever since then, his name has virtually become a synonym for Cava, thanks to his top quality sparkling wines. The family's commitment to this endeavour and the constant effort and work of an excellent team of professionals have achieved, year after year, the miracle of sparkling wines with a unique personality, producing complex and exceptional Cavas from the very best grapes. The winery itself is i...