£105.19/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Shafer Cabernet Sauvignon One Point Five 2016
Bottle size and vintage
Shafer Cabernet Sauvignon One Point Five owes its name to the fact that most wineries or family businesses have their second-generation history: a first generation that gives the reins to a second. In Shafer things happened differently, John and Doug were together in this from the beginning and learned the business side by side. They coined the term " one point five" to differentiate theirs from a traditional second generation story.
Considered one of the best cabernet sauvignon in Napa Valley in its price range.
Red meats / T-bone steak
- Ageing period:Between 18 and 20 months
- Barrel age:New
- Type of wood:French oak
- ViewPicota cherry red
- Bouquet:Cherries / Redcurrants / Black tea / Mountain herbs
- Mouth:Persistent / Ripe tannins / Dry / Rounded
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 15ºC and 17ºC
- Decanting:Aeration is recommended
- Drinking and storing:Drink now or keep until 2027