£25.39/ 0.75 L btl
Wine Penfolds Max's Shiraz Cabernet 2016
|Type||Red Wine Crianza|
|Alcohol content i||14.0%|
|Bottle size and vintage||0.75 L - 2016|
- Ageing period:12 months
- Barrel age:New and semi-new
- Type of wood:French and american oak
- Optimum serving temperature:16ºC
- Drinking and storing:Drink now or keep until 2028
- ViewCrimson red / Violet glints / Magenta
- Bouquet:Complex / Mineral notes / Iron-like aromas / Fruit aromas / Blackberries / Cassis / Ageing notes / Spicy notes / White chocolate
- Mouth:Structured / Enveloping tannins / Fruit aromas / Blackberries / Bilberries / Saline notes / Refreshing acidity / Long finish / Persistent
What a discovery!
What a discovery for this range of price, much better than many others 10-20£ more expensive. Beautiful dark red coloured, well bodied, red fruits taste but very well balanced... better to let it breath for 30 mins.... I don’t remember the last time I tried something that produced me such a sensation.... now looking forward to taste the BIN28. Great wine no doubts, 5 stars!by: Ernie (30/12/2020) - Vintage 2016
El pequeño de la casa
Este coupage es un vino introductor a los vinos de Penfolds, una de las grandes bodegas de Australia. Buena relación calidad precio.
Wine from Penfolds
Penfolds is an undeniable reference point in the wine world and a true flagship in Australia, where it has been one of the main driving forces behind the growing good reputation of the country's wines. Englishman Dr. Christopher Rawson Penfold and his wife Mary bought the Magill Estate in 1844, soon after arriving in Australia. The 500 acres of Grenache were used to start making fortified wines which would be prescribed as a remedy for combating anaemia. In 1870, the couple...