£23.34/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Domaine Chanson - Montagny 1er Cru 2016
Bottle size and vintage
On the Côte Chalonnaise, south of the Côte de Beaune, this Premier Cru terroir located on Montagny Hill brings freshness and minerality to the chardonnay.
This Montagny 1er Cru is pale gold in color. The nose reveals aromas of acacia in citrus notes mixed with a touch of vanilla and lemon. On the palate it is balanced, precise and tense with a well-built minerality. Long finish with a slightly salty note.
Paté / Fish / Goat's cheese / Poultry
- Vinification material:Wood
- Ageing period:9 months
- Barrel age:New and sused
- Type of wood:Oak
- ViewPale gold
- Bouquet:Vanilla / Citrus fruits / Lemon / Acacia blossom
- Mouth:Balanced / Mineral / Precise / Finale salino
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 12ºC and 14ºC
- Drinking and storing:Drink now or keep until 2022