£18.95/ 0.75 L btl
Other customers also bought
Domaine Chanson Mâcon-La Roche Vineuse 2017
Alcohol content i
Bottle size and vintage
La Roche Vineuse is a small terroir located in the Saône et Loire department, in the municipalities of La Roche Vineuse, Hurigny and Chevagny-les-Chevrieres, near the famous rocks of Solutré and Vergisson.
A pale gold-colored cuvée. Very fresh floral fragrances with lemon notes enhanced by a touch of minerality. Well balanced and lively. Well integrated minerality. Long and precise finish.
Grilled fish / Goat's cheese / Poultry
- Climate:Oceanic climate
- Vinification material:Stainless steel
- ViewPale gold
- Bouquet:Floral notes / Lemon / Mineral
- Mouth:Long finish / Lively / Mineral / Balanced acidity / Precise
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 12ºC and 14ºC
- Drinking and storing:Drink now or keep until 2021