£13.96/ 0.75 L btl
Other customers also bought
Domaine Castan Lou Crès 2018
Alcohol content i
Bottle size and vintage
Lou Crès is the latest addition to our Terroir collection. It is the first Guilhem Castan wine to take over the Domaine Castan, following André Castan.
This wine comes from a magnificent terroir. A plot called "Lou Cres" because it is very stony. In this plot we have syrah and garnacha. A beautiful symphony of grape varieties for a sumptuous wine.
Her dress is like a brilliant ruby. Its nose is intense, elegant with beautiful floral notes. Lou Cres has a silky, fresh and floral palate.
Red meats / Duck a l'orange
- Vine age:Between 40 and 50 years
- Yields:Moderate yields
- Vinification material:Stainless steel
- ViewRuby red
- Bouquet:Floral notes / Spices / Intenso
- Mouth:Long finish / Dense
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 16ºC and 18ºC
- Drinking and storing:Drink now or keep until 2023