£14.80/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Château Haut-Logat Cru Bourgeois 2014
Bottle size and vintage
Château Haut-Logat Cru Bourgeois is a reflection of its exceptional location, revealing harvest after harvest its true character. As in all its Vignobles M&C Quancard properties, we combine the best traditional and modern winemaking techniques, as well as aging in oak barrels for 15 months, thus developing all the traditional character traits of a great Médoc. Haut Logat has resolved its place in the lineage of the greats of the Médoc.
An elegant and distinguished wine. Smooth and complex nose with aromas of candied fruit and undergrowth. It is structured with very good quality tannins specific to this remarkable cuvée that is Haut-Logat!
Lamb / Hard cheese / Game birds / Soft cheeses
- Vine age:Between 40 and 60 years
- Vinification material:Wood
- Ageing period:15 months
- Type of wood:French oak
- ViewBright / Intense red
- Bouquet:Red fruit / Spicy notes / Blackberries / Ripe black fruit
- Mouth:Long / Full / Rounded / Oily
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 16ºC and 18ºC
- Drinking and storing:Drink now or keep until 2022