£30.40/ 0.75 L btl
Bott Geyl Pinot Gris Sonnenglanz 2011
Alcohol content i
Bottle size and vintage
The Grand Cru Sonnenglanz is a terroir with noble rot, here the Botrytis confers a character both suave, subtle and imbued with lightness which is completed with delicate notes of grapefruit, pineapple and flowers.
The residual sugars that sometimes remain in some of our wines never come from chaptalization (addition of sugar), but from a very good maturity of our grapes.
Duck a l'orange / Smoked cheeses / Foie gras
- ViewWhite gold
- Bouquet:Elegant / Grapefruit / Orange blossom honey / Complesso / Ananas
- Mouth:Elegant / Rounded / Fruit-forward / Intense aromas
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 8ºC and 9ºC
- Decanting:Decanting is recommended due to possible sediment
- Drinking and storing:Drink now or keep until 2030