£51.29/ btl 0.75 L
Other customers also bought
Details for Champagne Vouette&Sorbee Cuvée Fidele
Champagne Vouette & Sorbee Cuvée Fidele according to its creator Bertrand Gautherot is a dangerous champagne because of its ease. It shows the young red fruitiness of the pinot noir, with a great acidity that vertebrates it and of course loaded with personality.
Drink it not too fresh and in a glass of white wine or a wide glass of champagne.
- Soil:Clay silt
- Clarification and filtration:Bottled unfined and unfiltered
- ViewDeep yellow / Deep gold
- Bouquet:Red fruit / Ageing notes / Stone fruit / Herbaceous notes / Floral notes / Spices / Delicate
- Mouth:Elegant / Fresh / Dry / Long / Vinous
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 10ºC and 12ºC
- Drinking and storing:Drink now or keep until 2026