£ 30.34/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Javier Sanz V 1863 2014
Bottle size and vintage
Javier Sanz V 1863 a wine made with prefiloxeras grapes of more than 150 years from a single plot of 2.27 hectares EL Pago de Saltamontes, registered for the first time in 1963, hence its name.
Its maceration is short, to perfect its aromas and freshness, and finally, it has a aging on its fine lees for several months, previously bottled.
Rice dishes / Oven-baked fish / Vegetables / Risotto
- Vine age:150 years
- ViewDeep yellow / Golden glints
- Bouquet:Fennel / Aromatic herbs / Orange peel / White bread
- Mouth:Smooth / Creamy / Pleasant finish / Balanced acidity
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 8ºC and 10ºC
- Drinking and storing:Drink now or keep until 2024