£13.54/ btl 0.75 L
Other customers also bought
Details for Château de Gaudou Grande Lignée 2018
Bottle size and vintage
For several years, the same selection of terroirs has been vinified in the same tanks, certain plots have thus revealed an astonishing concentration, superb complexity and great finesse. In other words, a better expression of the terroir. This prompted René Durou to give birth in 1988 to the "Grande Lignée".
This wine comes from a controlled yield and careful selection of the terroir. It is aged in barrels for 14 months, it reveals a dark purple color, a mouth marked with notes of red and black fruits, vanilla and spices, all with a nice balance and persistence. Can be enjoyed in youth or kept for several years.
Cheeses / Duck confit / Game birds / Snails
- Vine age:Between 33 and 60 years
- Climate:Atlantic with continental influence
- Ageing period:Between 10 and 15 months
- Type of wood:French oak
- ViewPurplish red
- Bouquet:Red fruit / Black fruit / Vanilla / Spices
- Mouth:Balanced / Elegant / Persistent
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 16ºC and 18ºC