£ 75.29/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Champagne Vouette&Sorbee Textures
Vouette & Sorbee Textures is an experimental cuvée by Pinot Blanc. It ages in a combination of French oak barrels and amphorae before bottling and aging on lees. It is mature, bulky and has that unmistakable charm of the pinot blanc variety of orange peel and minerals, but with bubbles.
A wine that is as pure as a wine that has just come out of the press. Partial vinification in amphora acts not only as a guarantee of clarity but as an enhancer of a sophisticated and suggestive texture.
- Vinification material:Wood / Amphoras
- ViewStraw yellow
- Bouquet:Complex / Citrus fruits / Ripe white fruit / Profound / Yellow fruits
- Mouth:Balanced / Elegant / Long / Velvety / Rounded / Fine / Vinous
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 8ºC and 10ºC
- Drinking and storing:Drink now or keep until 2028