£13.96/ 0.75 L btl
Domaine Castan Terroir du Lias 2018
Alcohol content i
Bottle size and vintage
Terroir du Lias its winemaking is established in a limestone area from the Lower Jurassic period called Lias. Therefore, it is a unique wine like its terroir. A beautiful Languedoc AOC "Terrasses de Béziers" to discover.
Terroir du Lias reveals a deep and intense purple robe. Its nose is intense, concentrated, dominated by notes of candied black fruit (blackberry, blackcurrant) and spices (white pepper). The Terroir du Lias has a dense, full and wide mouth, supported by a silky and licorice finish.
Cheeses / Red meats / Mildly spiced asian cuisine
- Ageing period:Between 12 and 16 months
- ViewQuite opaque / Deep purple
- Bouquet:Ripe black fruits / Spices / Very intense
- Mouth:Full / Liquorice / Dense / Pleasant finish
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 15ºC and 17ºC