£11.19/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Viña Ijalba Graciano 2017
Bottle size and vintage
According to official data, the Graciano is the least extensively grown variety in La Rioja. This is an indigenous grape, but a minority one, which produces very colourful, bright red wines with significant acidity and a special, generous aroma.
By means of this wine, Viña Ijalba is hoping to revive tradition and make the first Graciano varietal wine in Rioja’s history.
An intense cherry red colour of great depth, the wine reveals delicate and intense fruit aromas typical of the Graciano. It is ample, velvety-smooth and with plenty of body on the palate.
Red meats / Blue cheeses / Lamb / Tuna / Pigs feet / Oxtail / Vegetable casseroles
- Vinification material:Wood
- Ageing period:10 months
- Type of wood:French oak
- ViewGarnet / Opaque / Intense
- Bouquet:Mineral notes / Complex / Liquorice / Blueberries / Fruit aromas / Wet grass / Cherries in liqueur
- Mouth:Fleshy / Floral notes / Aromatic herbs / Rosemary / Balanced acidity
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 14ºC and 16ºC