£11.41/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Torres Las Pisadas 2016
Bottle size and vintage
The La Carbonera project marks a new stage for the Rioja wines of Familia Torres. The project is centred on the La Carbonera estate, which has been classified as a unique vineyard with an important historical value thanks to ancient stone wine-presses found here which were used to make wine many centuries ago. Located in Labastida, in Rioja Alavesa, Familia Torres uses the typicity of the area to produce splendid wines here.
Torres Las Pisadas is a single-variety Tempranillo wine made with grapes hand-collected from carefully-selected traditional bush vines, between 25 and 50 years old, spread among three areas at different heights. The result is a fruity wine, with fine notes of nuts and a spicy background. It is flavoursome, and warm in the mouth, and offers a pleasant and sensual drinking experience.
- Vine age:Between 25 and 50 years
- Climate:Continental with atlantic influence
- Ageing period:10 months
- Barrel age:New and sused
- Type of wood:French oak
- ViewPicota cherry / Opaque
- Bouquet:Jam / Raspberry / Spices / Dried fruit and nuts / Clove / Dates
- Mouth:Flavoursome / Warm / Pleasant / Sensual
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 14ºC and 16ºC
agradable y suave
Vino con aroma y olores agradables. Suave en boca y un gusto especial. No es suficiente con saborear una botella